Meetings, training programs, golf tournaments, and online services create networking opportunities and information hubs that will support and enhance your business. Discounts on programs and training provide your business with exclusive savings that will more than cover the cost of membership.
Additional benefits of membership include:
Meetings and Events
- Golf Tournaments – CRA hosts 2 annual golf tournaments: Northern California in the fall and Southern California in the spring. We strive to bring together cleaners and restorers with those who are looking to serve the industry, including insurance adjusters and property managers.
- Training Programs – CRA regularly offers IICRC training courses as well as advanced training programs designed to enhance the credentials and expertise of our members.
- Webinars – Online meetings and seminars held by industry leaders provide members access to exclusive information and training opportunities.
- Member Meetings – Single-day educational meetings, networking events, and Members Only events will be held throughout the year to provide opportunities for members to network and learn.
- Consumer Professional Search Database – Consumers can search through a database of CRA Full and Associate members to find qualified and trained Cleaning and Restoration Professionals.
- Vendor Search Database – CRA Vendor members are featured in a separate Vendor Database for ease of access to their services and products by members as well as public consumers.
- Online Technical Library – Technical articles, management articles, and marketing articles are accessible in the Members Only portion of the CRA website.
- Outreach Program - AboutRestoration.com provides the general public with answers and resources along with links to CRA’s Professional Search database.
JOIN CRA TODAY!